During my research, I resonated with the following qualities of business incubators:
- An incubator is a collaborative program designed to help entrepreneurs solve common problems with running a startup.
- Entrepreneurs enjoy a collaborative environment with mentoring and networking opportunities, and offer fledgling companies a warm, safe place to grow.
- As most startups lack experience, incubators offer entrepreneurs a range of resources and skills development programs.
The structure and function of a business incubator was a good fit for how I envisioned Intrepid Integrity to function and provide for its community of gifted mavericks.
The difference of course being, instead of entrepreneurial success, the desired outcome is authenticity.
Hence, I brainstormed the following functions of Intrepid Integrity, based on the above summary of a business incubator:
- Intrepid Integrity is a program designed to help gifted adults experience integrity and express authenticity.
- Members enjoy a collaborative environment with mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Intrepid Integrity offers gifted mavericks a warm, safe place to learn and practice what integrity and authenticity mean for themselves.
- As most gifted mavericks lack the experience and knowhow to understand their own unique gifted process, Intrepid Integrity will offer a range of essential resources and skills development programs i.e. group calls, consultations, workshops and mentoring.
Thus, as an authenticity incubator, Intrepid Integrity is designed to facilitate the gifted maverick’s experience and expression of integrity and authenticity, through coaching and community.