Helping Gifted Adults Be Who They Are—Boldly & Joyfully.
Intrepid Integrity is a 12-week authenticity incubator program, liberating and empowering gifted adults to be who they are—boldly and joyfully—through creativity, coaching and community.
At Intrepid Integrity, we believe that every gifted adult can—
- Experience self and life from their inherent source of integrity, and
- Express their intrinsically sensitive, intense, complex, fluid & n-dimensional self and reality authentically with the world.
How Does Intrepid Integrity Work?
Intrepid Integrity is a 12-week intensive experience that—
- Provides a safe and proactive space with committed gifted peers, and
- Encourages creative liberty, spontaneity and fun, so as to
- Rediscover and reconnect with the infinite space of possibility and potential within.
Why We Care.
Most gifted people are born uniquely disadvantaged. As a neurominority who comprise a mere 5% of the human population, we lack the luxury of social learning and modelling from childhood—something most people take for granted—to help us develop healthy self concept and esteem.
Most importantly, most gifted adults grow up deprived of loving validation and affirmation for who we are and how we are. Many of us have:
- Internalised a lifetime of criticism and ostracism for simply being different; and
- Developed conscious and unconscious patterns of self repression and renunciation to pass as “normal” and survive.
As a result, many gifted adults drift through life unaware of deep developmental wounds that rob us of inherent self worth, security, authority and direction. This impacts every area of our lives, from vocation and career, to social relationships, to mental health, to romantic relationships, and more.
- Without an inner “GPS” of self-authority, security and direction, gifted adults are especially vulnerable to feeling adrift—overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of their inner being and unable to channel their unique strengths productively to actualise creative and professional visions, passions and outcomes.
- Gifted adults are also prone to feeling confused by their own multidimensional identity—having so many “selves”, they feel ironically trapped by their complexity, not knowing “who” or how to be and thus feel inauthentic and frustrated in their personal and professional relationships.
As a rule, gifted people are extremely creative, powerful, effective and efficient at what they do. When that creativity and power are not channelled towards happy and healthy outcomes but instead are channelled towards unhappy and unhealthy patterns, gifted people create especially vicious lifelong cycles of self destruction, for both themselves and their loved ones.
What Makes Intrepid Integrity Uniquely Suited to Help?
Intrepid Integrity is designed for gifted adults—By a gifted adult, who has personally embarked on the journey to living with integrity & authenticity herself, and most importantly, is walking the path every single day still.
The approach and methodology shared in Intrepid Integrity is the exact same process that Silver discovered and applied herself from May to October 2017, and she constantly updates her understanding every day through her own life experience, as well as through working with clients in her coaching practice.
Who Is Intrepid Integrity For?
Intrepid Integrity is for gifted adults around the world who are ready to:
- Invest in themselves, materially and existentially, and
- Commit to 12 weeks of Being Who They Are, in ways they have never allowed themselves to before.
Intrepid Integrity is not for the shallow, perfunctory or faint-hearted. It is the Arena, from Brené Brown's work, where one's deepest and greatest hopes and fears of a lifetime are to be unleashed—To be faced and embraced.
Who Is Silver Huang?
Silver is a profoundly gifted, autistic and multisensory intuitive who is a coach and mentor for highly, exceptionally and profoundly gifted (HEPG) adults.
Her passion is to inspire, liberate and empower gifted adults to Be.
She uses her unique neurocognitive wiring to analyse and articulate conscious and unconscious states and processes in logical yet empathetic language and structure. Her mission is to liberate and empower HEPG adults to embrace and express their innate power to choose and create the sustainable and meaningful life they aspire and deserve to experience.
How Was Intrepid Integrity Founded?
In March 2017, after a lifetime of self-rejection and self-hate, she had enough of the blame and shame of victimhood.
Working closely with her coach and mentor Jennifer Harvey Sallin, founder of InterGifted, she arrived at an epiphany, that, “No one is stopping me from being me but me."
I believe in the potential of gifted and autistic people. But I am sick of hearing us say, “I can’t be me because of them!”
We simply don’t believe we deserve to be us.
We quake with the terror of vulnerability and uncertainty.
The truth is we don’t even know who we are and we project that fear of ignorance onto an uncaring world, and pile insult upon injury onto ourselves.
— Slack conversation, 21 April 2017
The revelation spawned the idea and Silver decided to embark on an experiment—She would practice being and expressing who she is—anything and everything she hoped and feared, believed and questioned, desired and aspired, from childhood to adulthood—on video, every day, for 365 days, and see what happens.
The experiment only lasted three months but it triggered a series of synchronistic events and positive disintegrations over another three months. The sum experience inadvertently led to a deep transformation that freed her to—
- Drop into an inherent space where there is no self, and where there is naught but the formless of infinite potential and possibility, and
- Emerge to articulate and embody that into a powerful and joyful experience and expression of self on the material dimension.
The concept for Intrepid Integrity, the authenticity incubator, was born from this process in October 2017 and launched as a pilot in November. Eight amazing Pioneers participated in the 12 weeks of the trial from December 2017 to March 2018.
Far from being done and over, Silver's journey has only just begun.
Intrepid Integrity is not just a program to her. It is more than a philosophy, more than just a way of life—It is an integral aspect of her Being embodied in the material. It is her creation and her constant challenge. Intrepid Integrity is not something that can ever be mastered, for we are all students for life. We will ever be practicing this path till the day we expire. There is no end, nor would she ever want for one.