Intrepid Integrity is about helping gifted adults be who they are—boldly and joyfully—by coaching them to:
- Create and experience life from an inherent source of integrity; and
- Express their intensely and complexly sensitive and versatile n-dimensional selves authentically with the world.
Intrepid Integrity is a 12-week intensive program that combines guided creative practice with coaching and community to create a safe and proactive space for members to rediscover and reconnect with their untouched, original and genuine self.
Why are integrity and authenticity important for gifted adults?
Most gifted people are born uniquely disadvantaged. As a neurominority who comprise a mere 5% of the human population, we lack the luxury of social learning and modelling from childhood—something most people take for granted—to help us develop healthy self concept and esteem.
Most importantly, most gifted adults grow up deprived of loving validation and affirmation for who we are and how we are. Many of us have:
- Internalised a lifetime of criticism and ostracism for simply being different; and
- Developed conscious and unconscious patterns of self repression and renunciation to pass as “normal” and survive.
As a result, many gifted adults drift through life unaware of deep developmental wounds that rob us of inherent self worth, security, authority and direction. This impacts every area of our lives, from vocation and career, to social relationships, to mental health, to romantic relationships, and more.
- Without an inner “GPS” of self-authority, security and direction, gifted adults are especially vulnerable to feeling adrift—overwhelmed by the sheer complexity of their inner being and unable to channel their unique strengths productively to actualise creative and professional visions, passions and outcomes.
- Gifted adults are also prone to feeling confused by their own multidimensional identity—having so many “selves”, they feel ironically trapped by their complexity, not knowing “who” or how to be and thus feel inauthentic and frustrated in their personal and professional relationships.
As a rule, gifted people are extremely creative, powerful, effective and efficient at what they do. When that creativity and power are not channelled towards happy and healthy outcomes but instead are channelled towards unhappy and unhealthy patterns, gifted people create especially vicious lifelong cycles of self destruction, for both themselves and their loved ones.
What makes Intrepid Integrity uniquely suited to help?
Intrepid Integrity is designed specifically for gifted adults, by a gifted adult who has personally—and successfully—embarked on the journey to creating and living with integrity and authenticity herself.
Who is Intrepid Integrity for?
Intrepid Integrity is for gifted adults who are ready to invest in themselves—financially, psychologically and creatively— and embark on an intensive and intimate journey to:
- Rediscover and reconnect with who they really are, deep within;
- How to create and live a life guided surely by that inner knowing; and
- How to express that inner being easily, joyfully and confidently with the outside world.
Who is Silver Huang?
Silver is a self-professed neuromaverick, whose life experience imbued her with an obsession for the meta-themes of identity, integrity, authenticity and creative self-actualisation. She was only diagnosed as autistic at 32 and identified as profoundly gifted at 36.
In 2017, after a lifetime of struggling with an overwhelming fear and hatred of who and what she is, she had enough of the blaming and victimhood. Working closely with her coach and mentor Jennifer Harvey Sallin, founder of InterGifted, she arrived at an epiphany, that, “No one is stopping me from being me but me,” and decided to embark on an experiment—She would practice being and expressing who she is, on video, every day, for 365 days, and see what happens.
The experiment only lasted three months but changed everything and led to a deep transformation that allowed her to tap into her inherent source of self worth, security, authority and direction for a freeing and joyful experience and expression of who she is.
Since then, Silver has been channelling everything that she has learnt through her journey and process into the development of Intrepid Integrity, where she hopes to help other gifted adults realise that they, too, can access this deep well of freedom and power to create a joyous and fulfilling life that honours who they are, inside and out.